Thursday, August 29, 2013

49er Fun Park


Last Sunday I took Ian to the 49er Fun Park in Grass Valley. Why? Because I figured it would be great to have some classic American fun with arcade games, mini-golf and go karts. It turned out to be a good choice and we had a really great time.

We won about 600 tickets from playing the games, which was a fun way to gamble money. The go karts were also a good time, even though I was scared at first. However, I managed to pick up the racing feeling on my second time around.


Mini-golf was also a lot of fun and a really relaxed way to enjoy the outdoors. I thought their course wasn't too difficult (even though I lost). I think mostly the mini-golf course was well put together and maintained.




My ball kept dipping around the hole and not making it in, which I felt was incredibly unfair. But perhaps I need more practice.


Another fun filled day in Nevada County that I can look back on fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment