Tuesday, October 15, 2013

On the way back from Vancouver


There are still some pics left from my trip to Vancouver for my birthday weekend. Although these are from the trip back to Seattle. Above is the Peace Gate one sees when they are leaving Canada, and overall the park area looked fun to explore one day.  The city of Blaine (below) is right there when you leave Canada and we needed to make a pit stop before our journey home.



Looking back I enjoyed my little trip to Canada and the weather wasn't such a bummer. One of the gems on the trip was a quick unplanned stop to look at South Lake Samish, which was peaceful and beautiful.




In fact, along the drive there were areas I thought would be fun to explore someday. It seems Washington state holds a lot of gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment