Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Imagined Communities of English: My Handout

I brushed up the presentation which you can still see over at Flowboard and also made the following handout to accompany my presentation. So far I have to be at 10 minutes in my presentation but I'm at 15 minutes. However, I did a lot of pausing during my first practice so I imagine I might actually meet the time standards!

The following is my handout:


Let me know of any typos or problems. My presentation isn't for a few weeks so I have some time to brush it up.

1 comment:

  1. Looks terrific ...very professional!

    Corrections:

    "2 kinds of writing classes: 1 ...."
    Spell out the word two to start this sentence "Two kinds of writing classes................"

    ----------------------------------------------
    "Ask yourself: Do I perpetuation student’s idealizations?"

    should be: Do I perpetuate student's.....

    ReplyDelete