Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Art Show at the Pagdiriwang Phillipine Festival 2014



For many years now Ian's family have been hosting and putting together the Pagdiriwang Phillipine Festival. If you recall I went to last year's for just a little bit. But this year I was invited to show my works of art at their art show, and I was very honoured to do so.



The opening ceremony for the gallery included some traditional music and a few welcoming speeches. I definitely felt warmly welcomed into this family and hoped my works were received well. Most of the one's I chose were recent ones done in my Google Street view style along with others that were more floral in nature.








 If you are interested in acquiring any of my works that you see here, they are for sale and I'm willing to part with them so they can be treasured by people out there.

Otherwise I enjoyed showcasing my work and it reminds to find time to make more and to try and get my artistic self out there.

Random sunset picture from these past few weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment